i3 is the part of an organization’s infrastructure that manages its information network. The i3 software provides a coordination hub and acts as a data fabric that links data flows between data producers and data consumers. Many use cases demonstrate how an organization (are a group of organizations) can get increased value from the information they have by utilizing the data, in a managed way, across the organizations, and with partnered organizations.
The i3 software provides the needed information management tools that allow organizations to track usage within organizational departments and the flows between internal and external partners. i3 builds on existing data networks to enable the creation of an information infrastructure that supports an organization’s need to easily evolve as applications, data devices, and partners change over time.
i3 Key Features
- Logging of data flow activations/deactivations
- Duplication of data streams so one data stream can support many applications
- Facilitation of data search processes so applications can peruse and find information of interest
- Data owner centric permission based access to information of interest
- Support for dynamic access to data streams for Ad Hoc access
- Adaptability to support a variety of different data protocols/formats
- Administrative support of data flows between independent teams
- Log files to support data-use audit processes
i3 Use Case Details
Integrated Wellness and Healthcare Systems