i3 is a part of an organization’s data infrastructure. The i3 software serves as a data fabric manager that coordinates data flows between data producers and data consumers. Many use cases demonstrate how an organization can get increased value from the data they have by utilizing the data, in a managed way, across the organizations, and with patterned organizations.
The i3 software provides the needed data management tools that allow organizations to track data usage within organizational departments and the flows between external data partners. i3 enables the data to infrastructure that supports an organization to evolve as applications, data devices, and partners change over time.
i3 Key Features
- Logging of data flow activations/deactivations
- Duplication of data streams so one data stream can support many applications
- Facilitation of data search processes so applications can peruse and find data of interest
- Permission based access to data of interest
- Support for dynamic access to data streams for Ad Hoc access
- Adaptability to support a variety of different data protocols/formats
- Administrative support of data flows between independent teams
i3 Use Case Details
Integrated Wellness and Healthcare Systems